Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dennis in Walt Disney World (Sort of)

When I was a kid, I couldn't get enough of the Dennis the Menace comic books. I especially loved the giant-size special editions that featured the Mitchell family's numerous vacation trips. They traveled to locations such as Hawaii, California, and Washington D.C., but amazingly, they never ventured to the world's number one vacation destination--Walt Disney World. I decided to create my own little "what if" scenario in the form of a comic book that never existed, but sure would have been cool if it had. Unfortunately, I do not possess the talent to do anything beyond the cover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I disagree! You could write an awesome comic with Denace at Disney. He'd love Splash Mountain.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, that is great! I remember those comics - in fact I have (or had) the issue where Dennis goes to Washington, DC. Very funny idea. Your cover looks great.